POLYFLOC is a trademark of Aluminium Chlorohydrate (ACH) which the most effective coagulant. The effectiveness and the superior performance are due to:
- The highest purity of ACH which results in minimal heavy metal contamination and can extend your membrane filters longevity and maintenance periods.
- The maximum Alumina (Al2O3) of ACH is up to 24% helps in very good flocs formation, rapid settling, and very low dosage of use.
- The high basicity helps reduce the pH-drop effect, as compared to other conventional coagulants.
- POLYFLOC can work well in wide variety of raw water such as the very high turbidity water (>10,000 NTU), color in natural raw water, Iron and Manganese contaminated water, and the waste water from the industries.
Application of POLYFLOC
- Industrial Process
- Power Plant
- Drinking Water Treatment Plant and Food
- Raw water which needs complicated treatment process